If you have a boundary issue with your neighbor, you probably are not in such good cheer.
Well, now is the time to do something about it. Justice Smiles has refined its process to further assist you. This is how it lays out.
- Spend a few moments to fill out Justice Smiles’ Initial Assessment or call 206.216.5878 so you can decide whether or not pursuing your case has any chance at all of moving forward for you. If it does …
- Schedule an appointment to meet for an hour to go over your case.
- Justice Smiles will review your case with you.
- If the chemistry isn’t right after the first half hour, your free to go.
- If your case appears worthwhile and you want to move forward, we will spend the next half hour generating and discussing alternative strategic approaches at a cost of $180.
- If you express your desire to engage the services of Justice Smiles, you will be sent – generally by email – a legal agreement which you may review without any attendant sales pressure at a time and place of your choosing.